CEO-UAB collaborates with the Israeli Center of Olympic Studies (The Academic College at Wingate) in the organisation of an international seminar in Olympic studies to be held on the 10th June 2018 in Israel.
The seminar will take place as part of the scientific programme of the 5th Wingate Congress of Exercise and Sport Sciences, scheduled for the 7th to 10th June at the Academic College at Wingate, Israel.
The Congress will focus on a wide range of themes related to exercise and the sport sciences, including sports management, sports psychology, Olympic education, physiology, social issues in sport, public health issues, sports pedagogy, physiology of emergency forces, social issues in sport and sport nutrition, among others.
You can find more detailed information on the programme and registration at the Congress website.
The seminar aims to bring together representatives of worldwide Olympic Studies Centres and researchers in the area the Olympics.
Olympic Studies Seminar – Call for papers
As Olympic researcher, you are invited to submit a contribution to be presented as part of the seminar. It could either be an oral communication or a poster focused on their research outputs.
Deadline: 30th March 2018
Abstract submission website: https://events.eventact.com/eventslist/5sportsceince2017/Abstract-Submission
Contact person: Yarden Har Lev, Coordinator of the Israeli Center for Olympic Studies email@example.com.
Olympic Studies Seminar – Programme
(to be determined)
- Stephan Wasson, Director of Olympic Studies Centre at German Sport University Cologne
- Emilio Fernández Peña, Director of Olympic Studies Centre of the Autonomous University of Barcelona (CEO-UAB)
- Abstract submission deadline: March 31, 2018
- Early bird registration deadline: April 15, 2018
- Scientific Program available online: May 15, 2018
- Online registration deadline: June 4, 20181